We put up our new trampoline a few weekends ago and the kids are loving it.
she hasn't figured out how to "jump" but does lots of running in circles
JUMP!
Dylan's doing front flips already, crazy boy!
On Sunday we all ran the Get Your Rear in Gear race in support of colon cancer. Team Jose raised over $2000 for the cause and I thank all of you who helped.
The kids race was a little longer than the typical kids race, maybe a quarter to a half a mile?
I totally missed Dylan until he was right in front of me so I only caught the back of him.
and there goes Will!
Will finishing the race
All the little supporters
Everyone on Team Jose
Luke didn't run, because of his knees, so while I was running the 5k he took the kids to find some activities to keep them busy. There was a photo booth and here they are playing with the props.
the photo booth photos are super cute!
they also got their faces painted
and helped cheer on all the 5k runners: Aaron, myself, Kelly, Dan, Mara, Michelle, Amy and Amy's sister.
We finished the day with brunch, bloody marys and mimosas. Great day for a great cause!
























No comments:
Post a Comment