Luke and I headed to San Francisco for the weekend for a friend's wedding. It was so nice to get away, just the two of us. (THANK YOU Mom and Dad and Kelly for watching the kids while we were gone)
We did a little sight seeing on Friday and then had drinks on the patio in Tiberon.
We ate at our favorite sushi restaurant and sake bombs might have happened :)
I went for a gorgeous run with some amazing views! We stayed in the Presidio of San Francisco which is basically one huge forest in the middle of the city. It was beautiful and the walk to the Marina was only about 20 minutes.
These 4 guys have been friends for about 10 years now after meeting at a training program with Wells Fargo. And they are HILARIOUS together. I'm pretty sure I haven't laughed as much as I did this past weekend in a LONG time.
The wedding was gorgeous and this room where the reception was held had views of the San Francisco bay. Here are the bride and groom; Dave and Steph.
US :)
We had a blast and it was so nice to be able to get away for a little weekend together. The kids were super sweet when I picked them up though. Will told me on Monday morning while eating breakfast, "Mommy, I'm really glad I'm home." To which I said, "why, didn't you have fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house?" Will replies, "no, I had lots of fun but I really wanted to see your face again!" awwww, he knows how to melt my heart! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment