As Dylan wraps up the final 2 weeks of preschool, his teachers gave me some photos from this past year I thought I'd share. I can not even believe Dylan will be in kindergarten next fall. I am so excited for him because he is SOOOO looking forward to it, but am sad he will be gone every day...all day long. What will Will do without him? What will we all do without him? :(
He loves preschool, loves learning and even more loves his friends.
this is one of his good buddies Collin who is actually moving to Iowa this summer
His two teachers have been fabulous this year. This is Mrs. McLean and she reminds me so much of my Grandma Dolan.
another one of his good friends Connor, he will be at a different elementary school next fall but Dylan has insisted that we keep in touch :)
I think someone needs a hair cut...come on Aunt Mara, we didn't move up here for nothing! :)
Halloween program
Dylan loves art and even his teachers have commented on how detailed he gets when he does it. They say it's very rare for a boy to be so detailed but he is definitely my type A child.
happy boy!
He is also ready to read. I bought a new book called, "How to teach your child to read in 100 easy lessons". I thought I'd try to get through it this summer doing one lesson a day, because he wants to read and I really have no clue how to teach him. I'm hoping this book helps. We are on day 4, so we'll see!
The Plymouth fire fighters visited his classroom last week.
stop, drop and roll
Dylan has 2 weeks of preschool left this year. He is excited for a fun summer but even more excited to get on the bus in September and head to kindergarten. Hopefully his love for learning never ends!

No comments:
Post a Comment