Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The past week in photos

 These 3 are all obsessed with Target.  If I ever want to just entertain them, I can take them to Target and they will be entertained for hours.  They love perusing the aisles, dreaming about all the toys they wish they had.  
 Will needed a haircut bad last week and this girl begged, literally begged to get a haircut.  Mara and Kim thought bangs would be cute...so I let her cut them.  
 She loved it!
But she looks so old with bangs.  :(  
Grandma Kim's dock went in last week so there was a LOT of fishing this past weekend.  Dylan probably caught 30 fish and was super excited with every single one.  
 me and my loves on my birthday! :)
 Daniel and Michelle brought their boat over to Kim's on Sunday and all the kids got a little ride.  
 One of Dylan's many fish...he had to come show me.  Pretty sure this one probably didn't live. 
 Lauren loved fishing as well, and apparently caught the biggest and only bass of the day.  I wasn't down at the dock when it happened but got this text as soon as it happened. 
 nap time fun...sun, boat and drink in hand :)
 Today was rainy and I needed to clean the house, so we bought some perla beads which entertained the kids for quite some time.  
 Dylan got pretty creative and is making Raphel, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle here. 
Lauren decided to shove one of the beads up her nose.  I thought I was going to have to take her to the doctor but I managed to pull it out with a tweezers...thank God!  Scared her to death though, so I'm pretty sure she won't be shoving one back in her nose in the near future :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment