When we asked Dylan what he wanted to do this year for his birthday, he immediately said, "a movie party"! He loves movies and was very excited to see the new How to Train a Dragon movie. So we let him invite whoever he wanted to (it may have gotten a bit large) but we had fun!
Table #1
Table #2 - pizza for all!
singing Happy Birthday to Dylan
He is 6, crazy crazy
After brownies and ice cream, we started the movie. And of course we had to have popcorn with the movie.
Dylan, Jacob and Max (kindergarten friends)
Hunter (neighbor) and Will
lots of boys
the girls found more exciting things to do; playing house and dress up of course!
Gracie (neighbor), Lillian (kindergarten) and Hannah (neighbor)
And there was a little football game by all the boys once they got bored with the movie, you can see the start of it at the bottom of this photo. Luke and I refereed so no one cracked their head on anything and ended up in the ER. :)
Lauren joined the girls, in the boys dress of clothes
Gracie looks pretty awesome! :)
presents!
I tried to get most of them in one photo, but it was hard. There were a ton of kids but they had a blast, Dylan loved it and he had a very Happy birthday!
The next morning, I was perusing through Dylan's "Star of the week" book (he was star of the week at school in conjunction with his birthday) I found this. He feels special because he has a family...how sweet is that. And if you can see in the drawing, he even added in Thunder (our fish) :)
I love this kid! Happy 6th birthday Dylan!!













No comments:
Post a Comment