Breakfast...just playing with my camera :)
Our elves have been silly this year. I had a mom fail early and couldn't find Eli. You'd think I'd put him with all the Christmas decorations and he was no where to be found. Dylan came home from school one day asking when our elf was going to show up because kids at school already had their elves....so I caved and bought a new one. He is a stuffed one (not the original) and they immediately noticed a difference but he came with a note from Santa saying Eli was sent off to a different (naughty) family and Oscar showed up in his place. Here is Oscar riding some dinosaurs.
I eventually did find Eli (in the bottom of the christmas tree light box) ugh, so Eli showed back up this week, along with Oscar. They were all soooo excited and have been telling everyone all week, "we have 2 elves, Eli and Oscar!" :)
Breakfast with Santa at Medina Country Club, the boys checking out the reindeer
this is as close as Lauren would get :)
eating breakfast!
The Grinch was there
We visited Santa (they gave me physical photos, so I don't have any to upload), decorated cookies and had a great time.
The boys are both loving soccer this year.
Dylan is quite aggressive and actually knocked a kids front tooth out last week, oops! I guess it was barely loose and his first tooth he lost and we couldn't find it.
Lauren "working"
My Tuesday morning MOPS group. Our church started MOPS brand new this year and it's been so fun. We had our Christmas social this week which included mimosas at 9 AM on a Tuesday morning and a fun gift exchange. These ladies are all amazing!

















Lauren looks so grown up. I love those red pants! : )
ReplyDelete