The kids really got into decorating our Christmas tree this year. It was Lauren's turn to put the angel on top but she was scared :)
So Daddy did it.
The kids wanted to put all their own ornaments on the tree and wanted the back story to each and every one.
love those sweet little rolls on her arms :)
we were a little heavy towards the bottom of the tree, so they got a little lift from Daddy.
I bought myself a Christmas present early, a new camera, so I wanted to test it out the next morning. If you scroll up, the photos above here are soooo much grainier than the photos below, right!?! :)
they are super obsessed with the tree and the ornaments and love to play with them.
My loves - and I never thought the boys looked alike until their most recent hair cuts, now they are so similar!
we love Christmas time!


















The pictures with your new camera look great!
ReplyDelete