I'm a little late with posting but we celebrated Christmas with the Korbmachers and Becquers the weekend before Christmas. The kids loved all the treats!
anxiously awaiting presents
a quick photo with my little Lauren!
Michelle grabbed my camera and snapped a bunch. I'm pretty sure I may have had 20-30 of this precious little face. I think she may have a favorite! :)
a rare photo with my love
cheese
Mara was declared the "captain" for the night
and then it was the kids turn to open the rest of the presents
the girls sang Frozen, over and over again. super adorable!
Michelle and Daniel
trying to round up everyone for a family photo, Dan started posing! :)
the whole clan, love this family!
silly faces!
someone taught Lauren how to jump from the couch to the coffee table and she kept doing it over and over again.
but the one time I took photos...she missed :)
cuddles from Aunt Michelle
and the adults turn at opening gifts
which was followed by some card playing, Jacob won the L, R, C game and about $50
lots of fun
lots of laughs
It was a very Merry Christmas!




































No comments:
Post a Comment