We've been busy around here since Christmas, Dylan is loving his snowboarding classes and loving teaching the other two how to snowboard.
Will getting a lesson from Dylan :)
and it's Lauren's turn
and Dylan showing them how it's done
This past weekend I met these ladies at Wisconsin Dells for a little weekend away. The kids would have LOVED the condo we stayed at because it had a great indoor watermark but we stayed pretty low key. Talking, catching up, eating, drinking...oh and sleeping for sure! :) It was fabulous!
I did miss these adorable kiddos though. They were so happy to see me Sunday afternoon, as was I to see them. It's great to get away and recharge (and huge thanks to Luke for letting me do that) but it was fun to wrap them in my arms and hear all about all the fun they had with Daddy over the weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment