or maybe it's more pilé, pilé, pilé
Lauren started dance today, technically it's called "creative movement" and she was pumped! She's been asking every single day since Christmas, when Grandma gave her money to start dance, when do we get to go? We borrowed a leotard and shoes from a sweet neighbor and we were set.
Still excited...until she actually had to go in the door :)
She was super nervous at first and did want want to do it. "I want to go home, Mommy", she kept telling me. Her teacher, Lisa, was super sweet and said I could sit in the room until she was comfortable. It took about 10 minutes and then I told her I was heading out with the other parents and would watch her from the window (you can see all the parents in the window behind the kids).
She did great!
And seemed to really enjoy the whole class
I took a couple videos but this one was the best!
I asked her when it was over if she wanted to come back next week and she said, "YES"! So we are officially signed up!






No comments:
Post a Comment