Thursday, January 29, 2015

Life Lately

Last week we got a little snow so the boys headed out to build a snowman.  I took these from the window inside.  
 Dylan was just pummeling Will :)
 Will ended up in tears but after a little encouragement from us started throwing them back at Dylan.  
She is still loving her dance class!  This was last week. 



 this is her favorite game.  She calls it the "soup" game, but I think it's the "shape" game.  They dance when their color and/or their shape is called.  
 Heading outside for some fresh air on this beautiful night
 dancing?  jumping?  I'm not sure...
 and a little ice skating, they are getting better!
We spent the weekend with my mom and dad and Aubrey and Liam but apparently I took no pictures, perhaps because I was busy beating everyone in CLUE for 6 hours straight :) 
Anyway, Sunday was Dylan's last snowboarding lesson for the season.  
 He's definitely catching on and doing much better than the first day. 

This week we met Luke's cousin Kelly and Jade at the Ice Castles.  I've heard this place is a madhouse on the weekends but we were one of probably 10 people there.  
 They are all hand made
 Olaf was inside
 the kids loved the ice slide


 tunnel
 Anna and Elsa are there on the weekends, but there was an Ice Princess there this week.  Lauren wanted nothing to do with her but Jade loved her!

 it was pretty incredible!


 After exploring the ice castles, we headed to the park next door to play a little longer.  My hands and feet were frozen by the time we left.  I don't know how these guys play outside as long as they do.  It never seems to bother them. 
 Lauren also got a special package this weekend from Aunt Michelle (be prepared Michelle, the boys have asked me probably 20 times why they didn't get a package from you)  What a great god mother she has! :) 
Trying on all her new goodies :) 
 She wore one of her new leopards this week for dance.  It was adorable! 
 she's the one in the bright pink.  
That's about all we've been up to.  Dylan got his first official report card last night.  He got perfect scores on his counting, writing numbers, alphabet recognition, sounds and sight words.  Everything else is letters (P = proficient, I = in progress and N = needs work) He got a bunch of "P"'s (proficient) and just a couple "I"'s (in progress) so overall I think he's doing pretty good! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment