Friday, January 2, 2015

Going backwards

I need to finish my Christmas wrap up.   Christmas Eve we headed to church and came home to a house full of family :)  Grandma Kim, Mara and kids and Michelle came over for Christmas Eve dinner.  Luke cooked steaks and crab legs.  Yum! 
 Michelle and the cousin
 and this is what that photo op turned into
 Daddy tracking Santa
 Setting out cookies for Santa and lettuce for the reindeer.  The tears and uneasy faces here are because they were literally crying wanting to go to bed because Santa was close (the tracker said he was in South America, but Dylan thought that was too close to do anything but sleep!)
 Santa came!  Dylan woke me up at 1:30 exclaiming, "I looked downstairs, and Santa came!"  I told him to go back to bed! :)
 they were so cute opening gifts this year
 excited!



 shoving treats in his mouth before I could tell him no!







 As soon as the gifts were open, they headed outside to play with their toys.
 No white Christmas for us this year.  It did snow 6 inches the day after Christmas but they were excited to test out the new gear!
 Later that day we headed to Iowa for Christmas with the Dolan side of the family.  Aubrey came prepared this year with lots of fun games for everyone.
 I love Addie's expression here, Ben completed this challenge but he was over the allotted time...FAIL!
 Cannon (my partner) and the winning team...did not finish this challenge...FAIL
 I successfully finished this challenge...as did Addie!
 COUSINS!  These guys love each other, it's so cute!
 We have a photo 2 years ago with the kids in the exact same position, I'd find it but I'm lazy right now.  :)
 Dolan family Christmas 2014
 and then we tackled the presents, so many presents!

 Charlotte refused to smile for me, this is the best she'd give me.

 Lauren's new scarf hand made by Aubrey
 Cannon wins the corn challenge...again
 and then the annual tossing of the kids
Addie
 Charlotte
 Emelia
 Dylan
 Will
 and more games


 shake shake shake


 matching scarves
It was a fabulous Christmas with both sides of the family.  Thanks to everyone for everything! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment