Thursday, May 17, 2012

Busy day!

The boys and I had a busy day today because my good friend's two boys decided to come over and play...all day long!  Jean was busy with a garage sale and I owed her babysitting since she took Dylan (overnight) when Will got his tubes put in.  It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be as the older three basically entertained each other. 

The boys had a BLAST playing and Dylan loved it because I let him skip his nap!

snack time! between the four of them, I swear someone was constantly asking for food or a snack. 
 heading to the park!  We had to stop every 2-3 blocks so everyone could trade places because each of them wanted to be driving or riding on the gator :)
 fun at the park
 more fun!

I didn't get a chance to take pictures this afternoon because we were busy in our backyard playing in the pool, sandbox, water table and play dough.  It was a fun, busy day but both boys were in bed by 7 PM!  Yay! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am sure they all had fun together! Good job Emily!

    ReplyDelete