Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ringing in my 30's!

 With Luke out of town this weekend, I rang in my 30's with my two favorite boys! :)
Last night I had a sleep over (in Mommy and Daddy's bed) with Dylan (don't tell Will), this morning my boys took me out for breakfast, now it's naptime!  yay!!  Daddy will be home shortly so he's in charge once he walks in the door.  :)

Friday we spent the morning with our friend Alan (his brother was sick) so we picked him up and took him to the "touch a truck" show in Batavia.  Again, the boys loved it but there was way too many people so we packed up, went to a park and then got ice cream instead.

hopefully the ONLY time Dylan sits in a police car! :)
 Will wouldn't get into any of the trucks but Dylan loved driving them.
 ice cream!

1 comment:

  1. :) That picture of Dylan in the police car is priceless! I also love the one of Will chowing down on the ice cream! Tell those little boys hi from Lo!

    ReplyDelete