We spent all afternoon/evening Sunday recovering from a fun wedding weekend!
I think I learned a few things this weekend...
1. weddings are not the same with 2 kids :)
2. Two nights of staying up late (8:30) in a row is too much for my boys
3. Hotel rooms with 2 bedrooms are sooo worth the extra money for a good nights sleep!
4. Grandparents are the best to have around when you need an extra hand / distraction for the boys (thanks mom and dad for all your help!)
Congrats John and Elisa!! I apologize that we didn't even make it to the dance but after Dylan asked me four times during dinner to go back to the hotel and go to bed...we figured we better get the boys to bed before they created a scene.
Will checking out the ducks before the ceremony started!
the beautiful bride!
this isn't the best picture of John and Elisa but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take many with two tired toddlers climbing all over me and the sun glare from our seat wasn't the best!
3 out of 4 looking...not too bad! :)
The boys did awesome traveling 5 hours to St. Louis, took 4 hour naps upon our return on Sunday and slept in until 7 this morning! It was an exhausting weekend but definitely worth the trip, congrats again! :)




Was so great to see you guys!!!! Glad you could make it and glad you made it home safely! Thanks so much for coming!
ReplyDelete