We decided to try our hand at our first ever garden this year. The boys were very excited to help plant (aka dig for worms!) We planted 6 tomato plants, green, red and yellow peppers and two kinds of onions. We are keeping it pretty small this year, because we really don't have much more room, but maybe if it's successful we'll expand next year!
In other news, this week marks 32 weeks!! And I got to see my baby girl again yesterday, she is looking good! :) Very flexible apparently if you look below, her big toe is touching her head.
here she is either sucking her hand or rubbing her head
and me...at 32 weeks! I'm feeling good, very large and a bit uncomfortable but good. Crazy to think baby girl could be here in 4-8 weeks...ahhhh!!! :)




I am excited to have a niece! I will send you back with some girls things this weekend or Memorial Day weekend if you want. You can just sort through what you don't want to use etc. Actually, maybe you should just come over and go through it here. may be easier
ReplyDelete