If anyone LOVES to do landscaping, please come to our house and help us! :) We decided after getting quotes for a total front yard makeover (which is desperately needed), we are going to forge ahead on our own...without professional help! ahhhh!! :)
We will be saving ourselves some $14,000 though...yes...apparently landscaping is extremely expensive.
First up, our front hedges. We've hated them since moving in last May but didn't do anything with the outside of the house last summer so on Sunday we decided to rip them out.
Before...
After!!
We've got a lot of work ahead of us, especially considering neither Luke or I don't have ANY clue what we are doing but I think it looks better already. You can actually see our porch now and the hydrandras will be transplanted to the side of the house eventually...one step at a time! :)
If anyone wants to come help, please COME ON OVER! :)


Looks like you guys are doing a great job! Too bad I don't live closer, I would totally come over and help. I love to landscape....I used to help my Dad.
ReplyDeleteI cant believe how much that opens up your house! I love being able to see your porch :-) If you ever want to go walk around platt hill nursery let me know, there is one in carpetersville, i'll either go with you or you can drop the boys & browse in peace!
ReplyDeleteI like the no shrub look! Good job guys! I like to landscape too let me know if you need any help:)
ReplyDelete