Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fun in the sun!

We spent the afternoon/evening at a friend's house today and the boys had a blast!  Dylan is a little fish and Will was quite cautious of the water (which really surprised me).  I think they both are going to enjoy the pool this summer which opens this weekend.  Yay! 

Dylan perfecting his dive! :)
playing in the pool
 smiles for mommy
 Will tried out the slide but he wouldn't get into the bigger pool
 sprinkler fun
 there was even a little sidewalk paint!
It was a fun, entertaining afternoon which exhausted them both out! Successful day for Mommy! :)
On another note, everyone keeps asking me if I've gone totally crazy buying pink for baby girl...well, check out her closet.
this doesn't include: onsies, hats, tights, pajamas, or shoes :) 
I honestly think I have only bought $50 worth of clothes and most of those were from resales I attended this spring.  People just keep giving me stuff and it also helps that baby girl has three generous girl cousins with adorable clothes I can borrow anytime (as long as they aren't yellow from puke stains :)

 Baby girl already has a more extensive wardrobe than her Mommy!

3 comments:

  1. At least the puke stained clothes only go up to 12 months...then we are puke free after that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is an impressive closet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DYING over her closet!! I cannot wait to see her!!!:)

    ReplyDelete