Yesterday marked 36 weeks in this pregnancy! Wow!
Hopefully this is the last pregnancy update I give before our baby girl arrives :)
Total weight gain?
Well as of this morning, I lost 4 pounds last week which puts me at 32 pounds up since the beginning. I was excited to see the number decrease. I'm not exactly enjoying the thought of working off all these extra pounds!
How big is baby?
According to babycenter, baby is around 6 pounds and more than 18.5 inches long. I am measuring right at 36 weeks so all seems good.
Stretch marks?
none yet, that ugly brown line that always appears down the middle of your tummy also hasn't shown up this pregnancy but I can't remember when that usually appears.
Sleep?
Very inconsistent...I've been exhausted at night and heading to bed early but always seem to wake up around 3-4 and roll around for an hour or two not able to fall back asleep. (maybe I'm just getting prepared for those night time feedings :)
Best moment this week?
Dylan and Will are constantly giving baby hugs and kisses and ask each day if baby is coming yet. I think they know it's soon since I pulled out all the swings and chairs this past weekend.
Movement?
lots and lots of movement
Food cravings/aversions?
nothing really other than I find it hard to eat dinner at night because it causes heart burn so I tend to eat breakfast and lunch and then snack into the evening.
Labor signs?
I've been having random contractions (or maybe braxton hicks) but nothing consistent at all. As of this morning, I'm 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced so maybe baby will decide to come early like her brothers! (I am OK with that!)
I'm getting very excited to meet our little girl and see what she looks like. (although dreading the whole labor and delivery aspect!) It's strange to think of a girl in this house but I think she's going to get LOTS of cuddles, hugs and kisses from her brothers...they are excited!
In other news, I should have a new nephew by the end of the day today!!! I haven't heard any news yet but Mara and Gina are at the hospital getting induced today, can't wait to see pictures and meet that lil man one of these days after this baby arrives.
In other news, I should have a new nephew by the end of the day today!!! I haven't heard any news yet but Mara and Gina are at the hospital getting induced today, can't wait to see pictures and meet that lil man one of these days after this baby arrives.

wow, the Korbmacher's are getting so close to having a little girl in the house! You look great Em, does it look like baby girl has dropped a little? I hope little girl is born with curly red hair!
ReplyDelete