Sunday, June 17, 2012

Two great dads and a little catch up

I am very lucky to have two great "Father's" in my life.  Luke is an amazing dad to these two boys and they LOVE ever minute they get to spend with him.  I had Dylan fill out this little questionaire to give to Luke today and his answers were all the same...when I asked what he loved about Daddy he just kept saying the same things...
he takes me mini golfing
he takes me fishing
and
he wrestles with me
All things Mommy doesn't do! :)  Thank you babe for being such a great Daddy!
 My Dad is a truly amazing father!  He is always there for us whenever we need him and is not only an amazing Dad but also an amazing Grandpa.  He's taught me many things about how to be a great parent (even if I didn't LOVE his parenting style growing up! :)
Thank you Dad for EVERYTHING you do for us and our family!
Happy Father's Day!!
And a bit of a catch up...
Earlier this week, we met Melissa, Jack, Emma and lil Sophia at the Morton Arborteum for a day of exploring!  Dylan absolutely LOVES anytime he gets to spend with these kids and Will had a blast as well.
Will loved playing in this water faucet and was soaked by the time we moved on to the next thing
 Jack and Dylan "exploring" with their explorer backpacks :)

 Will and Emma loved the binoculars from the backpack.  Here they are looking for bugs...or maybe birds...
 partners in crime!  And I apparently didn't get any pictures of lil Sophia but she's a month old and Melissa did amazing handling all three kiddos.  Very impressed and inspired! :)
 And lastly, today we headed out to the store for some new undies!!  Will is excited!  ELMO!!

 see Mommy! 
 he wanted to immediately wear them...although 5 minutes later he peed in them :) 
I'm not sure this is going to be an every day occurance...at least yet??!!??


No comments:

Post a Comment