Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today is Luke's birthday and Dylan was TOTALLY into it this year.  We went shopping this weekend and all he wanted to buy him were binoculars?? Where that came from, I have no idea.  I searched and searched but the only binoculars I could find were like $100, so we skipped the binoculars and found a few other fun gifts. 
The boys also had a blast helping wrap presents yesterday, draw Daddy a card and bake him a cake (although Dylan wanted chocolate, I insisted on carrot cake since I knew that's Luke's favorite!)

They had everything set up this morning for Daddy when he came down to head to work.
Excited boys!
 Daddy's "mini" golf cake!?  (Another thing Dylan insisted upon since he's obsessed with mini golf right now) This is about as creative as I got. :)
 most likely telling Daddy what's in his presents (I'm pretty sure Dylan spoiled them all before they were opened)  We need to work on the concept of a "secret"!

 helping Daddy open his gifts
 A picture with Daddy on his birthday!
Happy Birthday babe!  You are an amazing Daddy and the boys and I LOVE you to pieces!

1 comment: