Thursday, June 21, 2012

busy boys

I've been trying to keep these two busy the past week because I see a little less "activity" in their future once baby girl arrives!  (not that she seems ready at all...I think she's comfortable and hiding from her brothers!)
Luke was working late last night, so I took them down to Swedish days to walk around and check out the rides.  I told them we'd ride more this weekend with Daddy but they could pick 1 ride to go on last night.  They (of course) picked the helicopter ride. 
This picture is right before Will FREAKED out when I walked away....
 So Will ended up not riding :(  But Dylan LOVED it and can't wait to go back this weekend.
 This morning we headed to the Phillips Park Zoo in Aurora.  It was pretty cute and the boys had fun.
 this totally freaked me out...yes, that is a HUGE python but the boys couldn't get enough
 checking out the turtles, snakes and iguagnas
As for baby girl, we hit the 38 week mark and the doctor says I'm "maybe" 2 cm dilated, 100% effaced but the head is really low.  I asked how long he'd let me go if I went over 40 weeks and he said 41 weeks but that he would be shocked if I went that long. (yay!)  I am thankful for the drop in temps today though because 97 degrees, 38 weeks pregnant was NOT fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment