This little man has impeccable timing...
Yesterday as we were getting ready to head to the pool, I took off his diaper to put his swim diaper on and he randomly said, "potty?!, potty?!" So I said, "do you need to go potty?". And Will said, "yes!"
I took him to the bathroom and put him on the toliet. And he proceeded to pee and poop on the potty! WHAT?
Perfect timing Will! I'm sure I'll have TONS of time to focus on potty training in the next few weeks! :) I'd love to get him out of diapers but I think it would be smarter to wait until after baby girl arrives so we don't totally regress once she's here. (and mommy's super busy)
We'll see but he's definitely interested which hopefully will make the potty training SUPER EASY! (I pray! :)
Emelia was 100 times quicker to potty train than Addison. She figured it out in less than a week, I was so amazed. I think having an older sibling that's potty trained helps!
ReplyDelete