These boys LOVE the pool and we started swimming lessons this morning. Dylan is doing them alone for the first time this year and they have 3 levels for the 3-5 year olds (Dolphins, Ducks and Tadpoles). He did great this morning and tested into the Ducks level. I didn't get to watch him because I was in the water with Will but his instructor said he did awesome despite being probably the youngest one there. He is definitely my little fish!
Will and I are doing mom and tots, which is basically playing in the water to get the little ones comfortable. He loves the water and going down the little slide but definitely doesn't want to go under. We are working on that but with his tubes, I'm not really pushing it in case it hurts his ears. He'll get there eventually! :)
I was definitely the MOST pregnant one at the pool today! haha I think I got asked 10 times when I am due!?!
3 WEEKS!!!
We are soaking up our pool time now because the thought of taking all three to the pool is a little daunting. I'm sure by the end of the summer I'll do it, but the thought of taking three anywhere right now is starting to scare me!



No comments:
Post a Comment