I headed up north to a cabin last weekend for my 1st girls weekend away...in 5 years! :) I was super excited and had so much fun with some lovely ladies. There was supposed to be two more girlfriends but they had to cancel last minute so it ended up being Katie, Greta, Jenny and I.
This was 10 years ago...
so we re-created the shot! And I think we look better now :)
we did a lot of relaxing! and Katie brought her famous bloody mary supplies.
the view and the boat
Saturday we literally sat at the kitchen table for 4 hours talking and then moved out to the boat for another 4 hours...talking. It was so great to catch up with these ladies.
our driver
it was a beautiful day!
10 years later!
and 10 babies later! :) (left to right it's 3, 2, 3, 2)
we made a pit stop on the drive home to sit in the Paul Bunyan chair
It was a fabulous weekend and we decided next time it has to be a little bit longer, 48 hours was just not enough! Love you ladies!!















Glad you guys had so much fun...I know I used to have fun with them back in Winona:)
ReplyDelete