A few photos from the past week...Lauren's new favorite thing to do when she's done eating! Cutest thing ever!?!
Will's 3rd birthday
The boys are OBSESSED with dinosaurs after visiting the zoo twice in the past month. Their newest adventure is digging for dinosaur bones. They decided they WILL find all the pieces to a dinosaur so we can have one in our house like the museums. :)
They dug for over two hours one morning while I cleaned the house. I think they found 6-8 different sized rocks they thought were dinosaur bones until they asked Daddy.
Daddy (the paleontologist) said only 4 were dinosaur bones, plus two teeth...keep digging! :)
We're getting into school mode, getting all our doctor's appointments in this week along with the dentist.
Will's stats at 3 years:
39 inches, 80%
37.2 pounds, 90%
He also finally got his MMR shot. They are supposed to get that one at 1 year old but it scares me so I do it at 3. Dylan immediately got sick following his and Will was up a couple times that night crying and whining in his sleep. I'd ask him what was wrong and he'd just say "I don't feel good" (poor thing) He spent the night cuddling with Mommy and was himself the next day.
Lauren's 1st dentist appointment!
This morning Dylan and I headed up to Maple Grove to watch Aaron complete in his 1st triathlon.
.3 miles of swim, 14 miles of bike and 3 mile run
Dylan wanted to make a funny sign, so this is what we came up with! :)
swim done!
he rode his dad's bike and did awesome!
and finally the run!
Great job Aaron! It looked like fun, maybe I'll have to try one someday! :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment