We headed back to Iowa last week for a couple reasons:
1. Cannon was home and even though I apparently took no photos of him, we got to see him for a day! :)
2. The boys love spending time with Grandma and Grandpa and I thought we should spend a few days before school starts back up again.
3. The boys are obsessed with their cousins! (they literally asked me on the drive back to Minnesota, when they get to see them again :)
we picked up pizza and played at the park (did I mention my parents have no kitchen, yep they are also in the midst of a total kitchen renovation so we had to be creative with meals)
Lauren LOVES the slide so Addie to the rescue! Too bad she doesn't live closer, she could be my babysitter!
more slides!
swing!
Addie is amazing on the monkey bars!
I tried and I literally did one and fell off. Addie thought that was pretty funny, I told her I'd remember to remind her to try the monkey bars when she's 31 after having 3 kids! :)
Emee is a monkey too, the boys were jealous. They have been practicing though!
playing on the wood chips
Miss Charlotte, she's a beauty
there's no place like home! :)
we also went to the fish hatchery
and Dylan was the only one who REALLY wanted to catch a fish, and he didn't fall in!
they also played in the creek
too bad my kids won't look at me or smile :)
my babysitter again :) (at least Lauren isn't screaming!)
we also spent an afternoon at the pool
these boys were very excited to see Daddy when we got home!
new pj's from Grandma and Grandpa, THANK YOU!
The following day Keeley wasn't feeling 100% so she came to our house to play instead of going to daycare. The boys loved the extra attention. Will got a new face painting kit for his birthday so I got creative!



























Good job on the face painting & yes, Addison is crazy good on the monkey bars and climbing stuff....I would love to have that kind of upper body strength! :) Tell Dylan next time they get together they can have a contest. haha
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed with the face painting too. Way to go, Emily!
ReplyDeleteI love the sunset over the cornfields - you are right, there is no place like home! We are heading back next weekend. We need to get together again soon!
ReplyDelete