Yesterday we celebrated two of our friends birthday's. Thankfully the timing worked out that Dylan and I could attend both but we were exhausted by the end of the day! And a little high on sugar!
First up was superhero Mason!! :) Mason turned 3 and is one of Dylan and Will's friends from my mom's group. Here the boys are enjoying lunch.
the amazing dessert table!
They were even brave enough to pull out water guns (in the house) for a game for the kids. Mason is the blond in front standing by Dylan with the super hero tee shirt on!
Mom...HELP! I'm out of water!!!!
The point of the game was to melt the ice with the water from the gun, so the superhero could get free. Apparentley those super heros were stuck, these three worked for awhile before they finally came loose! The rest of the kids grew bored. :)
Happy birthday Mason!!
After dropping Daddy and Will off at home, Dylan and I headed up to Jack's 5th birthday. Jack's Mommy and I went to high school together and Dylan always loves playing with Jack and James. I'm not sure if it was because we were slightly late or if it was the painted faces (Dylan is terrified of masks) but he played very shy for the first 30 minutes. He wanted nothing to do with the obstacle course and sat back with me watching everything.
Happy birthday Jack!
Dylan finally got involved when the pinata was pulled out!
the birthday boy is up first
and Dylan gets his chance to swing
and of course James must have a turn as well!
fighting for candy
a picture with everyone!
We had a fun day celebrating both birthdays. Dylan kept asking if it was time for his birthday (sorry buddy...you have awhile to wait!) and if he could open their presents. haha
the amazing dessert table!
They were even brave enough to pull out water guns (in the house) for a game for the kids. Mason is the blond in front standing by Dylan with the super hero tee shirt on!
Mom...HELP! I'm out of water!!!!
The point of the game was to melt the ice with the water from the gun, so the superhero could get free. Apparentley those super heros were stuck, these three worked for awhile before they finally came loose! The rest of the kids grew bored. :)
Happy birthday Mason!!
After dropping Daddy and Will off at home, Dylan and I headed up to Jack's 5th birthday. Jack's Mommy and I went to high school together and Dylan always loves playing with Jack and James. I'm not sure if it was because we were slightly late or if it was the painted faces (Dylan is terrified of masks) but he played very shy for the first 30 minutes. He wanted nothing to do with the obstacle course and sat back with me watching everything.
Happy birthday Jack!
Dylan finally got involved when the pinata was pulled out!
the birthday boy is up first
and Dylan gets his chance to swing
and of course James must have a turn as well!
fighting for candy
a picture with everyone!
We had a fun day celebrating both birthdays. Dylan kept asking if it was time for his birthday (sorry buddy...you have awhile to wait!) and if he could open their presents. haha But with no nap and Mommy exhausted, both boys were in bed and sleeping by 7, with Mommy following shortly behind :)
No comments:
Post a Comment