Holy moly, we are over half way there! Baby girl is going to be with us before we know it! :)
And now for the pregnancy update...
And now for the pregnancy update...How far along are you?
22 weeks!! (WOW!)
Total weight gain?
10 pounds - with both boys I gained exactly 27 pounds (crazy how that worked out) and I'd LOVE to stay at or under that number, especially with baby girl arriving in the middle of swim suit season! ahhhhh!!! :)
How big is baby?
approximately the size of a spaghetti squash, around 1 lb and 11 inches
stretch marks?
none, also hoping to avoid this time around...
sleep?
it's definitely getting a little more uncomfortable to move around and I feel like I have to roll out of bed in the mornings but for the most part I usually have no issues sleeping!
best moment this week?
we had some friends over for a playdate earlier this week and one of them had a 2 week old baby girl. Dylan was absolutely in love! I'm excited to see him embrace the big brother role since he was so young when Will was born. We also just signed him up for a big brother class at our hospital where he'll learn all about how to "help" Mommy and Daddy bring the new baby home, get to tour the hospital, etc.
Movement?
Baby girl is becoming an active little girl. I'm feeling her much more consistently, especially late at night. (we'll have to teach this lil thing early on that Mommy likes her sleep! :)
food cravings?
I decided to give up my staple for Lent (chocolate and pop, even though after giving up pop last year for Lent, I rarely ever drink it anymore) but since giving it up...all I want is chocolate!! If I make it 40 days, I'll be impressed! I did read in our bulletin last week that pregnant woman are excluded from the Lenten fasting. :)
food aversions?
none really
labor signs?
none, thank God! this is WAY too early!
Dylan still asks me almost everyday if baby girl is going to come out today! :) He is excited to say the least, hopefully Will embraces it as much as Dylan. haha
22 weeks!! (WOW!)
Total weight gain?
10 pounds - with both boys I gained exactly 27 pounds (crazy how that worked out) and I'd LOVE to stay at or under that number, especially with baby girl arriving in the middle of swim suit season! ahhhhh!!! :)
How big is baby?
approximately the size of a spaghetti squash, around 1 lb and 11 inches
stretch marks?
none, also hoping to avoid this time around...
sleep?
it's definitely getting a little more uncomfortable to move around and I feel like I have to roll out of bed in the mornings but for the most part I usually have no issues sleeping!
best moment this week?
we had some friends over for a playdate earlier this week and one of them had a 2 week old baby girl. Dylan was absolutely in love! I'm excited to see him embrace the big brother role since he was so young when Will was born. We also just signed him up for a big brother class at our hospital where he'll learn all about how to "help" Mommy and Daddy bring the new baby home, get to tour the hospital, etc.
Movement?Baby girl is becoming an active little girl. I'm feeling her much more consistently, especially late at night. (we'll have to teach this lil thing early on that Mommy likes her sleep! :)
food cravings?
I decided to give up my staple for Lent (chocolate and pop, even though after giving up pop last year for Lent, I rarely ever drink it anymore) but since giving it up...all I want is chocolate!! If I make it 40 days, I'll be impressed! I did read in our bulletin last week that pregnant woman are excluded from the Lenten fasting. :)
food aversions?
none really
labor signs?
none, thank God! this is WAY too early!
Dylan still asks me almost everyday if baby girl is going to come out today! :) He is excited to say the least, hopefully Will embraces it as much as Dylan. haha
Looking good! Can't wait to meet my 1st niece! The girls are going to love her. :)
ReplyDelete