Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Suess

I had a fun day planned to celebrate Dr. Suess's birthday yesterday but the boys had other ideas. Will decided to wake up at 6 AM and fight his nap ALL DAY LONG? To say he was cranky was a bit of an understatement!

Dylan woke up in a coughing fit and basically laid on the couch all day long not eating.

At least Will ate my green eggs and cat in the hat fruit sticks for breakfast!

That's about as far as we got celebrating Dr. Suess...

Both seems to be back to normal today though so maybe they just wanted a lazy Friday, sometimes we need those days!

1 comment:

  1. You win Mom of the day! Addison made a Cat in the Hat hat...but she made it at preschool...I had NOTHING to do with it. I did let her wear it to Bill's last night so maybe that's 1 point for me? She did look ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete