Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What a day!

We took advantage of the beautiful temperatures today and had our first picnic lunch outside. The boys loved my muffin tin lunch and spent a couple hours getting dirty and playing in the sandbox and mud outside. he refuses to smile at me these days if my camera is out :)
but I can still get smiles from this guy

Whoever invented windows above the kitchen sink that look out to the back yard is a brillant human! This was my view as I was whipping up their lunch today!

After naps we met some friends at a local park doesn't this melt your heart! awwww, love my boys! the forecast is in the 60's and 70's for the next 10 days, we are loving it!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of the boys. It's supposed to be almost 80 tomorrow! We are loving it, but my house shows because it is a mess and we haven't been inside to clean it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pic of the boys holding hands.....I hope my boys are just as good of friends!

    ReplyDelete