Sunday, March 11, 2012

Chucky Cheese

I have been really lazy with my camera lately, so I have no pictures of all our time spent outside this weekend but I had to pull out my iphone last night when we met Barb, Bill, Mike, Grace and Leo at Chucky Cheese for some fun! :) I hadn't been to Chucky Cheese in a long time and frankly don't really care to go back anytime soon, it was absolutely NUTS! But the boys had a blast.

Will wasn't a big fan of Dylan's driving


Will LOVED riding the horse though!

We managed to gather 19 tickets which got us...wait...1 pack of smarties!! :)

4 comments:

  1. haha@ did the boys at least share the smarties? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for meeting us Emily-always great to see you.
    I can definitely cross Chucky's off my bucket list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you only got 1 pack of smarties!! That's SO funny!

    ReplyDelete