Sunday, March 25, 2012

love these girls!

Dylan and Will LOVE their cousins and spent the past 4 days playing non-stop! Tonight when I tucked Dylan in for bed he even asked me if he could go back to Iowa tomorrow :)


I'd say they love these girls! happy Will! boys on the gator

Dylan slowly but surely is learning how to drive. He wants to go as fast as possible (because that's what Addie does) but has no clue how to steer so I was working on driving first and then speed!

swinging

totally blurry but still cute!



Charlotte even gets a ride! She'll be driving for sure by the end of the summer!

after all that hard playing, nothing is better than ice cream!!

and even though Dylan told me all the way to the ice cream shop that he wanted "inilla" (aka vanilla), he ended up with blue ice cream because that's what Addie and Emee got. (like I said, he loves these girls!)


1 comment:

  1. awww they girls love them too...too bad I didn't even get my camera out the whole time they were here:)

    ReplyDelete