Monday, November 12, 2012

Family time

Today I am thankful for Luke's days off!  Today I got so much accomplished around the house, which was much needed since we're leaving for Florida in 2 days.  I love days off because I don't have to be "on" all day long :)
We had a wonderful weekend though and had Dylan's 1st birthday celebration.  With his birthday falling at Thanksgiving, it makes it challenging to get everyone together on both sides of the family so instead of 1 big party this year he is getting 3 (one with my family, one with Luke's family and one with friends!) 
We started with a dinosaur egg hunt...
 Dylan found his egg!
 trying to break open the eggs
 Addison figured out she was strong enough to break them, so she helped the little ones
they all found the dinosaur inside :)
 And then we sang Happy birthday to my big (almost) 4 year old! (thanks Kelly! :)
  loving her cupcake
 and miss Charlotte!
 lots of presents and lots of help opening them
 then on Sunday, Liam was baptized
 the priest got everyone involved! :)

 Liam and his godparents
It was a fun, quick trip back to Iowa.  

2 comments:

  1. I have to tell you again that your son is almost 4...not 3:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha omg - seriously my brain is gone. That's what 3 kids do to you! :)

    ReplyDelete