Friday, November 9, 2012

November 9

Tomorrow my baby girl is 4 months old. Today I am thankful we've hit 4 months. 
This sweet, innocent happy baby (during the day) is wearing this mommy out (at night).
 4 months means sleep training can begin! 
4 months means food can (possibly) begin! 
4 months means this Mommy can maybe (just maybe) see a few more hours of sleep in her future (after vacation, my kids never sleep well on vacation)!
Last night I went out shopping with some moms and Lauren decided she didn't want to sleep for Daddy.  So I finally got her down at 11.  She woke up at 1, 2, 3, 5 and then Will graced me with his presence beside my bed at 5:45.  I'm not really sure how I'm surviving on such little sleep...but maybe the end is in sight! (if I'm lucky! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment