I missed a few days...
I'm thankful for a home to keep us warm at night and create family memories together. Our home may not quite look like casa d'Becquer (our current residence in Florida) but we love that we finally have a place we can call home.
I am thankful for children's fearlessness. This boy is a fish and LOVES the water.
He is not afraid of anything and amazes me at his fearlessness around the water.
I am even more thankful that Grandma and Grandpa invested in screens so we have the ability to "close" the pool and feel safe enough to sleep at night without worrying that the kids are going to unlock the doors, head outside and jump in just like this!
This little one doesn't quite has the same comfort for the water as his big brother but we're working on that
We had a few days alone down here before everyone else showed up yesterday, so we did a little coloring
tested out our new sunglasses
and Lauren got her first dip in the pool (she loved it!)
Most importantly, I am thankful for family. Lots of fun, lots of laughs and lots of memories!












No comments:
Post a Comment