Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 20

As thanksgiving approaches, I am thankful for great eaters. The boys eat just about anything which makes it easier on mommy and easy peasy to travel with. 

Last night, Grandpa and Grandma had Chef Paul over to the house to cook his famous jambalaya.  The boys loved watching him cook and they loved the food. 
 The jambalaya was filled with bacon, sausage, fish, clams, shrimp, mussels and probably more things I missed. 
 Will was specifically requesting the mussels!  It was hilarious! :)
 Dylan tried one and spit it out but that didn't stop Will, he devoured them!

Lauren also ate her first officially food today...PIZZA! :) 
We had a pizza party tonight and she started gnawing on the crust.  After screaming her head off when I took it away, we decided to steal some cereal from Cayman and give Lauren her first meal. She absolutely loved it and kept opening her mouth for more.  She ate an entire bowl, who knows maybe it will help her sleep tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment