So thankful God blessed me with these beautiful baby blues :)
When I was pregnant I had convinced myself I was going to be a mom of boys, but someone up there decided we needed a little pink in our house!
I'm also thankful for the order of my children. I can already see Dylan teaching Will all the wonderful (and not so wonderful) things he knows, Will absolutely adores Dylan and mimics everything he says and does and both boys just dote on their lil princess (as they call her). It's absolutely adorable!
And how can I not be thankful that we get to experience this...Lauren's 1st trip to the beach at 4 months old. We are lucky to not only have family that lives here but the money to get here, the time to spend here and the family who wants to deal with the craziness we bring!



No comments:
Post a Comment