Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8

I am extremely thankful for my two sisters and my brother!  Kelly, Aubrey and Cannon, you three are the best!  They are honestly probably my best friends and I always go to one of them when I need advice, help, or really anything.  
I love that we are all so close in age, with 5.5 years between Kelly and Cannon.  That definitely gave me the push to have my children close in age.  It may be absolutely chaotic around my house most days now, but hopefully they all grow up best friends someday.  
We didn't always get along the greatest.  I remember sitting at the kitchen table during high school because Kelly was NOT a morning person and the sign that it was time to leave for school was her walking up the stairs and out the door....and I had better be ready or she was NOT happy!  No words exchanged, I just knew.  I think having kids chilled her out a bit! :)
Aubrey and Kelly didn't exactly get along growing up either, and Cannon, well, he never talked (honestly)!  But now they are definitely my go to people.  Thank you for being there for me when I need you! 

As for life here, we are getting prepared for a crazy, busy November.  We are heading to Iowa this weekend for Liam's baptism and family pictures.  And then leave Wednesday for Florida for 2 WEEKS! The boys are super excited to fly in an airplane and go to the beach.  It should be a blast swimming, digging for sea shells and playing with Grandma Kim and Grandpa Becquer, as well as the rest of the Korbmacher/Becquer family! 

1 comment:

  1. This post cracks me up...and all so true! I can picture Kelly in the mornings...you were a good sister to know not to mess with her :)

    ReplyDelete