Wednesday, March 13, 2013

8 months

March 10 marked 8 months of this sweet face.  This post is a few days late since she, and I, have been under the weather.  Today I thought she may be up for a few smiles, although they didn't last long. 
8 months - 24 pounds
 smiley, happy, curious girl
 Loves to eat and loves to give this little grin.  It makes me laugh every time! 
She absolutely LOVES being sung to.  I just recently realized this.  She will smile and gaze and just stare at me when I sing.  Last night during bath I played some music for all the kids and they all were dancing away, too cute! :)
 Sleeping has been horrendous again, seriously she's up every 2 hours but I'm giving her a pass considering yesterday I took her into the doctor and she had a double ear infection, the flu, and bronchitis.  She's on antibiotics for the ear infection, nebulizer for the bronchitis and just surviving the flu.  I guess if nursing every two hours helps my baby girl sleep, I'll let her nurse every two hours. :)
 She loves watching her brothers and gets so excited when they pay attention to her.  They can easily make her laugh and giggle.  She wasn't having any of mommy's antics this morning. 
 she gets lots of kisses everyday!
Doing her breathing treatments.  She really doesn't mind this at all.  Sometimes I have to sing to her but it's not too bad. 
The past 8 months have been wonderful with you in it!  We love you Lauren Mary!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. oh no poor Lauren, I hope you are feeling better. Happy 8 months! Also, I recognize that outfit in the last photo, another of my girls:) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious Emily!!! And so sad to see a sick baby....hope you are all back to normal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she starts feeling better. I feel so bad for her... and you. I'm glad Liam isn't up that often during the night... I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete