Last Saturday Dylan's preschool had a "celebrate Kensington Mom's day". I got to spend an hour with just my big boy, exploring his preschool classroom, doing activities and seeing him interact with his preschool friends. First we decorated cookies...
and then played a few games
Dylan decorated a hat for me
and we posed for pictures
At the end of the hour, the kids all sang their mom's a very sweet song. It was super cute.
Dylan always talks about Isabella every day after I pick him up from preschool and Isabella walked right up to Dylan when we got there and said, "Hey Dylan, I'm so happy to see you!" :)
Her mom also said that Isabella talks about Dylan every day, so maybe he has his first crush. haha
Lauren is trying to move these days. She wants so bad to pull herself up and crawl but she just can't get those thick legs up. :)

Dylan has a girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteSo Dylan is a lady's man 'eh? :)
ReplyDelete