Thursday, March 21, 2013

Playing with their baby girl

The boys new thing is calling Lauren their "baby girl".  I've tried to explain that she's my baby girl and their baby sister but they insist she is their baby girl.  :)
I was making lunch yesterday when I walked into this...the three of them playing together.  Too cute! 
 and then Lauren saw me...and screamed when I walked away!
 I'm still trying to determine who she looks like?
 Will?  (ignore the messy spaghetti face)
 or Dylan?
I'm stumped.  I think she has Will's eyes but Dylan's hair (minus the curls).
Dylan wanted to take a picture so here is his best :)
the Easter crafts have begun...our Easter bunny masks
 and sleeping baby shots.  Lauren takes after me in the sleeping department.  She went to bed last night at 6 and this was 8 this morning...still snoozing away. 
 Granted, she was up 3-4 times in between to eat (again, she takes after me) 
 but this girl LOVES to sleep and loves to sleep on her tummy
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lauren, Aunt Kelly likes to sleep too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabi says Mari is her baby, too. She will agree that Mari is my daughter but not my baby.

    ReplyDelete