Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dyeing Easter Eggs

On Sunday we dyed Easter Eggs.  The boys really got into it this year. 
 Dylan's blue egg
 Lauren even joined in on the fun, although she got a little close and knocked over one of the colors.  Oops! :)
 Our colorful eggs!
 Will getting the "perfect" golden egg. 
I also discovered, after having hard boiled eggs around, Dylan and Lauren LOVE them.  Dylan has requested a hard boiled egg every morning for breakfast, every snack and meal in between.  Looks like I found a new favorite food for him.  Will on the other hand won't eat them.  :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. They are going to eat them all before Easter even gets here! :) Emelia and Charlotte love hard boiled eggs too, but Addie refuses to eat them. I think it's the smell maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggs are a great source of protein. Let them eat as many as they want! : )

    ReplyDelete