We officially survived influenza b. UGH, it was a rough few days around here. Dylan started with a fever on Saturday while we were in Iowa so we headed back and chilled most of the weekend. He didn't really seem that bad so I didn't think much of it until Tuesday when it hit me...and hit me hard.
I had a fever, chills, headache, body aches, literally couldn't move Tuesday afternoon and I was watching all three kids. I have never wanted 7:30 and bedtime to come as much as I did on Tuesday. Wednesday we were supposed to fly to Florida but I couldn't move. I literally did not get out of bed with the exception of forcing myself to the doctor and running to the bathroom to puke multiple times. Thank God for the snow storm because our flight was delayed enough that Luke got our entire flight refunded!
It was the worst experience EVER! And the doctor just had to rub it in my face that I decided not to get the flu shot this year.
Today I'm feeling 100 times better than yesterday, still tired and weak but I actually got out of bed and can modestly function.
My camera has been on a bit of a hiatus lately, but I have taken some photos for a couple friends in the past few weeks. I thought I'd share a few of my favorites.
Maeve is 6 months
And Sawyer was born a day after Lauren, we met in the hospital when he was about 3 hours old.
Glad you are feeling better!
ReplyDelete