Monday, March 11, 2013

I spoke too soon

Last Thursday I thought we were on the mend, man was I wrong.  Saturday afternoon rolled around and the chills started again which turned into a full fledged fever.  I immediately called my doctor, because I felt like I was dying all over again (yes, a little dramatic but it was horrible).  The on-call doctor called me back and said I was probably getting either bronchitis or pneumonia on top of the flu. This is apparently very common.  After some confusion with the pharmacy, Luke saved the day and brought me home medicine that immediately broke my fever and allowed me to feel like a normal human being again on Sunday.  

Today I'm feeling pretty good.  I still have a cough but it's nothing compared to Friday/Saturday.  Hopefully, hopefully now we are on the mend. 

And I can't end this post with a huge thank you to Luke for all his help over the past 6 days.  He waited on me when I couldn't get out of bed, watched all the kids for multiple days (not an easy task I know), and got up and went to work this morning even though I know he was exhausted. Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I couldn't have survived the past week without you babe. 

One photo to finish, Lauren got her first taste of spaghetti this weekend!  So cute! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment