Yesterday I had a fun activity for the boys after naps, we made slime! I let them each pick what color they wanted. Will picked pink!? And Dylan picked blue (of course).
Will dug right in and loved it.
Dylan (my type A personality son) was a little iffy about getting dirty. He literally said, "but mom, I'm going to get my hands and the kitchen all dirty!" like 5 times. After convincing him we could clean it up, he decided he would dig in as well.
Today it warmed up to 50 and we took advantage by heading to the park after naps.
Lauren LOVED the swings
and the boys just loved getting outside and running around a little.
Where's Will?
After the park, I attempted to clean out my fridge with an Easter egg dinner :)
Since we're heading to Iowa tomorrow I figured we'd throw whatever I could come up with into the Easter eggs and eat it. The boys thought it was hilarious that there was food in the eggs.
a close up...
Happy Easter everyone!














No comments:
Post a Comment