I saw this on another blog and thought it was cute. The idea is to take a picture every hour for 10 hours of your day. Here is our yesterday...
8:00 - playing barn in our jammies
9:00 - Library storytime, the theme yesterday was puppies
10:00 - eating snack in the car driving from storytime to our rosary playgroup at church
11:00 - playing at Rosary playgroup
12:00 - reading stories before naptime
1:00 - naptime and my spring cleaning continues, yesterday I cleaned out the pantry
2:00 - Will decided to only sleep an hour yesterday, so he was helping me get dinner prepared
3:00 - I FORGOT to take a picture - we had a couple friends come over and play for an hour
4:00 - art time for Dylan
seriously? who are you cleaning out your pantry? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm spring cleaning/organizing my house before baby comes! :)
ReplyDelete