I've been really bad at updates this week, I've been attempting to spring clean/organize our house before I start losing energy in this pregnancy. I managed to finish the upstairs as well as three rooms on the main floor this week (hence naptimes were a little busy).
In between cleaning we had a little fun. Dylan is definitely turning into a true boy. He found a frog in the backyard and we just had to "keep" it. He carried it around in this bucket for a good 4-5 hours, including taking it over to a friend's house for a playdate to show all his friends. (I convinced him we must leave it outside at their house though). Once he was able to show Daddy, we convinced him to let him go so he could sleep with his mommy and daddy. The following day, he headed back out to find his frog and instead found a beetle. After playing with the beetle for at least an hour, the beetle didn't have as much luck as the frog. Dylan smashed him :)

Will playing at the park
And we dyed Easter Eggs. Dylan totally got into it this year, Will wanted to drink the dye. 
Daddy created "magic" making names and pictures show up on the eggs. Dylan was impressed!
Happy Easter Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment