We had a fun filled weekend of Easter egg hunts and birthday parties galore! :)
Friday we started our Easter fesitivies with a visit from the Easter Bunny. As I thought, Will wanted nothing to do with him but surprisingly Dylan didn't either. He wouldn't even walk up to him to get m&ms out of his basket. :)
Dylan did LOVE the Easter egg hunt!
Will got into it as well, the boys are looking for eggs.
what's in the bag Will?
found one more!
This was the closest I could get either of them to the bunny. Will was ok, as long as Mommy was holding him! But Dylan wouldn't come near us. He was seriously running to the house at this point. haha
Saturday morning was Easter Egg Hunt #2. It was much much colder but Mommy did remember to bring baskets this time.
they have this down!

Saturday afternoon Dylan's friend Eli celebrated his 3rd birthday! First up was a tour of the fire station.
Dylan loved sitting in the fire truck.
After the fire station we headed to Eli's grandmas house for pizza, cake, ice cream and a pinata! Here is the birthday boy taking a swing.
And Dylan takes a turn!
After numerous rounds of 3 year olds swinging away, the pinata was no where close to being broken. Eli's Daddy eventually took a swing and finally the good came flying out!
and lastly, Eli blowing out his candles.
Today was a little more relaxing, we managed to make it through about 3/4 of Palm Sunday mass (Will was not having an hour and a half service), I toured both Delnor and CDH hospitals trying to determine where I want to deliver (I'm a little nervous now...it brought back way too many memories), and I got to hit up the flea market for a couple hours.
Dylan did LOVE the Easter egg hunt!
Will got into it as well, the boys are looking for eggs.
what's in the bag Will?
found one more!
This was the closest I could get either of them to the bunny. Will was ok, as long as Mommy was holding him! But Dylan wouldn't come near us. He was seriously running to the house at this point. haha
Saturday morning was Easter Egg Hunt #2. It was much much colder but Mommy did remember to bring baskets this time.
they have this down!
Saturday afternoon Dylan's friend Eli celebrated his 3rd birthday! First up was a tour of the fire station.
Dylan loved sitting in the fire truck.
After the fire station we headed to Eli's grandmas house for pizza, cake, ice cream and a pinata! Here is the birthday boy taking a swing.
And Dylan takes a turn!
After numerous rounds of 3 year olds swinging away, the pinata was no where close to being broken. Eli's Daddy eventually took a swing and finally the good came flying out!
and lastly, Eli blowing out his candles.
Today was a little more relaxing, we managed to make it through about 3/4 of Palm Sunday mass (Will was not having an hour and a half service), I toured both Delnor and CDH hospitals trying to determine where I want to deliver (I'm a little nervous now...it brought back way too many memories), and I got to hit up the flea market for a couple hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment