How far along are you?
30w, I am measuring a week behind though. Maybe baby girl will go easy on Mama and be a small little one!
Total weight gain:
unfortunately I'm already up to 25 lbs...
Ughhh, I sooo wanted to stay at 27 pounds which is exactly what I gained with both Dylan and Will but unfortunately I don't think that's going to be possible with 10 weeks to go. :)
I'm blaming it on the fact that I started this pregnant 10 pounds less than Dylan and Will...the doctor claims you gain more weight with girls than boys...whatever the case...I don't like the numbers creeping up on the scale! :)
How big is baby?:
The size of a cantolope and 3-3.5 lbs!! :)
Stretch marks?:
Thankfully no...hopefully the last 10 weeks of stretching doesn't create any...keeping my fingers crossed!
Sleep?:
Do mom's ever sleep??? lol
I have NO problem sleeping other than the 3-4 times I typically get up to pee. Unfortuntely the boys have been a bit under the weather the past 4-5 days so they have been waking me or wanting to sleep with me (no fun)!
Best moment this week?:
I took Dylan to a "Big Brother" class at the hospital on Saturday morning with a couple of his friends who are also having babies in the next few months. The instructor was explaining some of the changes that occur when babies are born including some kids have to change rooms or change beds to "make room" for baby. Dylan raised his hand and said, "Grandma and Grandpa came into town and Grandpa "made" me a new bed!" (he was sooo excited!)
In reality, Grandpa and Daddy set up a new full size bed in his room because we got a new king bed but he insisted that Grandpa buildt him a new bed. What a great Grandpa he has!! :)
Movement?:
TONS...and I have been much better with this baby as to paying attention to whether or not the baby is moving. Unfortunately, A LOT of the movement is in the middle of the night! She needs to learn soon that NIGHT = SLEEPING!! :)
Food cravings?:
Nothing crazy, with the weather getting nicer I am starting to crave a cold Blue Moon...can't wait until I can sit on the porch and enjoy one!
Food aversions?:
not much, I pretty much eat everything.
Labor signs?:
Last Monday I had a couple contractions (I decided to clean my entire kitchen during naptime and I think I over did it a little :) but after relaxing and some water everything stopped and thank God nothing since!
We have a follow up ultrasound on May 9 to check the position of my placenta (at 20 weeks it was slightly low) so I'm excited to see baby girl again. It seems like 20 weeks was forever ago!

I started this pregnancy 10 pounds less but I'm going to end up weighing the same because I'm going to gain an extra 10 pounds this time...and I'm having a boy, so I don't think t he gender matters. So much for starting 10 pounds less!
ReplyDelete